Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
NEWS!
Imperium Completion Status: Skeleton 95%, Organs 10%, Flesh 99%, Makeup 40%. Beating Heart 70%

Chat Box
Staff
|RED|Shelby| Pashtu |
Credit
Imperium's story concept, characters, and all writings copyright to RED & the member community. Imperium skin by ShelbyJoyce, based off Vagrant at Caution! 2.0. Do NOT steal OR copy profiles, graphics, plot, or any of Imperium's content!

Imperium F.A.Q.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RED
Admin
RED

Imperium F.A.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Imperium F.A.Q.   Imperium F.A.Q. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Imperium F.A.Q. Faq10

Here are all the questions that have been asked in the past, and we'll add any new ones people decide to ask them. Questions can be posted on this board, and deleted as answered. Please make sure you read all information on all boards before asking a question here.

All questions will be answered by Staff and Pashtu.

1| Who is Pashtu?
-- Pashtu is one of the staff members, Pashtu is not one single person but a staff account created for difficult situations where staff member may keep from any attacks. Pashtu is also just a fun little thing we have at Imperium, he is not always used for difficult situations. We love our little Pashtu!

2| Why can't I make two accounts? It's telling me I can't!
-- Okay, so in order to make another account, and Do to stupidness Forumotion doesn't allow multiple accounts on one email. BUT do not fret there is a trick. One, you must have another email, to put the new one on. Make it with that one, activate and such. THEN tell a staff member who will put that account on your original email. (Staff Will NOT share or use that email) and then do the same process for the amount of characters you want. Sorry its a pain, not Imperium's choice.

3|
Back to top Go down
https://imperiumrp.rpg-board.net

Imperium F.A.Q.
Page 1 of 1